Wonderful Agricultural Management
Whether it’s managing or developing orchards, Wonderful Agricultural Management is equipped to make your economic goals a reality.
Wonderful™ Agricultural Management oversees a wide variety of crops on fields ranging from less than 100 acres to several thousand, all with personalized management and an eye toward maximizing grower return. Our size and structure enables us to achieve significant savings for owners and investors, while our staff keeps pace with the latest innovations in farming and farm management. Combined with our expertise in pruning, harvesting, pest management and horticulture, Wonderful Agricultural Management is uniquely qualified to enhance the profitability of your enterprise.
Wonderful Agricultural Management specializes in developing orchards and vineyards with expertise that can make your economic goals a reality. No matter the size of your operation, we can be as involved as you like, offering everything from site evaluations to complete turnkey operations.
With our state-of-the-art commercial nursery, Wonderful Agricultural Management proudly grows premium-quality trees for all of our farming operations – the same trees that have been available to citrus and pistachio growers since the 1960s.
At Wonderful Agricultural Management our professional staff includes leaders in the science of Integrated Pest Management (IPM). Every pest control decision made by our in-house Pest Control Advisors is made with a commitment to maximizing return on investment. Areas of expertise include:
- Pest monitoring (entomology, pathology and weeds)
- Inspections conducted as frequently as needed
- Administer, review and interpret laboratory analyses
- Develop fertilizer schedule (foliar and ground)
- Soil, tissue and water sampling
- Develop water needs model and irrigation schedule for proper timing and quantity
- Soil probing and moisture metering
- Irrigation system efficiency testing
- Outline pruning schedule
- Develop planting directions
- General horticultural advice
- Standard problem solving
- Specific incident investigations available on demand
Financial/Business Plan Analysis
Wonderful Agricultural Management provides down-to-earth analysis on potential properties or redevelopment projects for tree and vine crops. Available services:
- Production / Revenue projections
- Cultural cost analysis
- Cash flow modeling
- Advanced financial modeling
- Capital requirement analysis
Land Acquisition/Feasability Study
- Assistance in locating properties for development
- Feasibility assessment of properties for permanent plantings
39639 Ave 10, Madera, CA 93636
P.O. Box 3347, Pinedale, California 93650